Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tarrus Riley & Etana Live in Kenya


I know this post is like 2 weeks late, but since I have photos, I thought I should just go ahead and share. The show happened on 11th August at the carnivore restraunt in Nairobi, Kenya.
I was really super excited to attend the event because:
1. I love reggae
2. I cannot stress enough how much I love the two artists!!!!!

I was also super excited for another reason…. I really couldn’t wait to see how Etana rocked her hair… Ka!! Sometimes I become that vain! So anyway I was really excited to see her and tell you guys about it as I had also indicated on our facebook page.



When she came on stage there was so much commotion because everyone was cheering for her, trying to take a photo of her and as I was at the front you can imagine as the whole crowd from the back pushed forward to see her… It wasn’t easy. She seemed to be rocking a cute twist out and I was like how glam!

Anyway I took out my camera and hit snap as much as I could and it wasn’t till she was in the middle of her performance and the crowd from behind had eased up that I really looked at her hair… Till now am not sure!


Was she wearing a weave or that was her natural hair??? Ka!!! I really don’t know, and am confused. This is because I don’t know Etana for wearing any weaves but her hair looked different on this occasion.



Anyway, whatever the case, she was glowing, especially because she is pregz… and I was just swept away by her live performance to really focus much on her hair. And she sung my favorite song!!!!! Free And thing is Etana is a beautiful woman from in out and that’s why I believe she can do whatever she wants because I know it will be a well informed choice, there is a reason she is known as the Strong One.


To the next performance, Tarrus Riley came on stage and it was maddd!!! I tell you, he gave an awesome set with his amazing Black Soil Band, super amazing I tell you. Here are some photos I captured of him doing his thing.
 





Here is a video of Tarrus Riley Performance in Kenya:
Enter video caption here

PS: I just left my hair out at the back, did a little roll at the front and rocked my beenie hat… coz am COOL like that…. Ha ha ha ha

Live, Laugh, Love,
Its Only Natural!
Natural Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment