Monday 14 January 2013

HAPPY 2013 NATURAL TOTO’S




Well what can I say, HAPPY 2013!!! Thankful for all the Natural Totos who have made it and can only hope for a wonderful year ahead for all of us.

The past year has been a good lesson, I have had my up and downs and so has my hair. I started this blog around May and I had really under-estimated the time that it would require from me. With a full time job plus other gigs here and there it got a bit overwhelming and I would go for a while without posting information. At the end of it I came to the understanding that to do this it would need dedication and if at all I was going to go through with it then I would have to make the decision. Towards the end of the year I quit my job and while I have a couple more projects running, this year is an open sea for me ready to ride the waves.

Highlights of 2012


  1. My no.1 was of course me starting Natural Toto blog. This is something I had been meaning to do for a long time and I did, so I was proud of that.
  2. When I started this blog I had only one friend that had natural hair, but now I have grown a strong support of fellow natural toto’s in Kenya and abroad and happy to see daily fellow naturals doing their thing.
  3. I was able to provide some solutions for my fellow naturals in terms of providing not only lip service but tangible products also like Shea butter which I also use for my hair, and am grateful for all the support I got with that.
  4. Also the facebook page support grew and as it is my favourite social media tool am glad that I found a good following and helpful followers too!

 

Goals of 2013


  1. My first goal of course it to ensure that I put more time into the blog, I have so much I want to share and learn and I know the best means I can do so is through this blog.
  2. Another of the goals is also to provide more solutions for my fellow naturals, all the products I use I will try to provide also if I can, and to start us off this year will be the addition of Ghana black soap, Alata samina, which will be provided at an affordable price of 350/.
  3. To share more stories of fellow naturals, it’s always encouraging to get views and stories by fellow naturals and know that we are not alone in the journey.
Another of my goals is hopefully to arrange a Natural Toto get-together/meet-up for those of us here in Kenya, to meet and exchange views. 

NaturalToto Blog

For those of you who might be frequent visitors of the blog, you might have noticed that the layout has changed albeit just a little.

This is to aid in the usability of the blog, and as it might not be always that you get to check the blog with every posting, this is to aid with the archiving of information so it can be easy to trace past posts or posts on various topics.

Of course you can also easily search for any topic using the search bar on the top right corner.

So here is to a bigger and better year for all Natural Totos. As always if you have any question, comment or you would like to be featured on the blog, drop a line on our contact form :)


Live, Love, Laugh
It’s Only Natural
NATURAL TOTO

No comments:

Post a Comment