Tuesday 8 May 2012

I AM NOT MY HAIR


Over my period of being a "full natural" Toto, I have encountered many forums that there is alot of lashing out and abuses between relaxed girls. Am a personal believer that beauty comes from withing and it starts with loving yourself the way you are, treating people with respect, kindness, courtesy, humility etc.


I have friends with relaxed hair and weaves and it doesn't mean they are not good people they are, we have just made different choices in life (ALTHOUGH I HIGHLY ADVICE THEM TO GO NATURAL BECAUSE ITS AN AWESOME JOURNEY). I don't believe being a natural makes you better than the rest, character and soul does. And Wisdom and Knowledge.
Thus for my first post i want to point out that
"I AM NOT MY HAIR"


Ladies do you agree?
Do you feel Hair Should Define a person as good or bad?

Live, Love, Laugh
Its all Natural
Natural Toto

2 comments:

  1. I agree. In the end, it's not how you wear your hair, but how you are...how you treat people, how you love people, what kind of friend, mother, daughter, wife you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats true Alicia, many times I feel people think outward appearance defines them and it really doesnt.

    ReplyDelete