Thursday 26 July 2012

KEY: HAIR GROWTH SURVIVAL GUIDE

FREE EBOOK DOWNLOAD

So I came across this book the other day and after reading and thinking how awesome it was I decided to share.

The book generally gives tips on how to care and groom for our Hair. The book is essentially meant for those with curly hair (am more of a coily) but I feel all the tips given can be used by generally any and everyone with natural hair.

The book is from Curly Hair Salon and its very insightful. I also love the fact that its not bulky. Only 12 pages!!! But you end up feeling like you have learned a whole lot! I recommend it to everyone. You can read it and choose which tips to take and which to ignore.

I would love to know what you will be taking from the book. What routines you will be taking up. And definitely I would love to see the outcome of such routines. I will also do mine and post them on the facebook page.

As always you can follow us either on facebook or twitter by following the links on your right. I would love to hear your opinions and hair journeys.

Finally,click the link here to download the book: HAIR GROWTH SURVIVAL GUIDE


Live, Love,Laugh,
Its only Natural
Natural Toto

No comments:

Post a Comment